Dr. Richard Latchaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Latchaw?

Ms. Grateful

Posted on January 15th, 2011

Dr. Latchaw is not only highly regarded in his field, but also highly revered by the patients in his care. I know, I was one of his patients. I cannot thank you enough Dr. Latchaw. I am a new person because of your encouragement and care.

Dr Latchaw, my AVM and Me

Posted on May 11th, 2010

My experience with Dr Latchaw began with a terrific headache. The diagnosis of a subachernoid bleed from a very large AVM in the right cortex motor strip. At the time, 1989, all treatment in this part of the brain was experimental regarding the treatments I would undergo and that we experienced together, but he saved my life. To date, he has been the most caring doctor I've ever encountered.

Posted on September 4th, 2015