Dr. Richard M Launer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Launer?

Very satisfied with Dr. Launer's professional care.

Fantastic Doctor

During cataract surgery, as soon as Doctor Launer inserted my new lens I could see clearly. He is the best.

Great doc--performed lasik and 15 years later cataract surgery with visits in between. Very precise and exact-just the kind of guy you want for eye surgery. When I had a reaction to a medication on a Sunday following surgery --was I surprised when after calling the emergency # Launer called me back, himself, in less then a half hour. Additionally his entire staff is very professional and precise as well as friendly

Eye care

Dr Launer did my LASIK and my cataract surgeries and I haven,t seen this clear since 8th grade

ProEyeCare - Dr. Launer

Excellent, detail-oriented surgeon.

Best eye doctor

I originally went to Dr. Launer for my Lasik surgery. He was such a great eye doctor that I continued on with him. He always takes time to speak with all of his patients (my mom goes there too), and makes sure that any questions are answered. He is not like my last eye doctor who would hand me a pamphlet when I'd ask her a question. He takes the time to actually speak with his patients. He is the best!

He is very honest about what research reveals about specific conditions, eye care and prevention.

Very prompt. Excellent doctor. Bedside manner very brisk but certainly knows what he is doing and that is what matters.

The Best

I highly recommend Dr. Launer. He keeps appointments on time and thoroughly explains results and answers questions. He performed my successful cataract surgery and continues to monitor age-related eye issues. When diagnosed with macular degeneration my husband was immediately referred to a retina specialist. I'm confident my eye care is in the best hands.

Just had cataract surgery on both eyes and it couldn't have gone better. I absolutely recommend Dr Launer for any eye care. He and his staff are friendly, efficient and very professional.

Dr. Launer has performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. At about the age of 50. A surprising by product is my vision is better than before but I no longer need glasses (or contacts) after nearly 30 years. I continue to see Dr. Launer for eye exams and to monitor my eyes for glaucoma. He has been doing this for a handful f years and I am very satisfied with the care I receive from him and his staff.

Bookkeeper

Dr. Launer is our entire family eye doctor. He is second to none and always so patient. He is a good listener as we find it's important, we highly recommend Dr. Launer to everyone....You will not disappoint with his service....thanks to him and to his staff.