Dr. Richard L Lautzenheiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Lautzenheiser?

Nice doctor but the staff has a real attitude problem

Once you get through to the call center...like after a 5-10 minute hold, the staff acts like they are doing you a favor. Same can be said of front desk staff. Also, my files were mixed up without another patient and I was being told inaccurate information. I think they need to be reminded that you wouldn't be going to a doctor if you were 100% healthy and that a little bedside manner before you see the doctor would be appreciated

A doctor who truly cares about his patients

The Dr had amazing bed side manners. He took a lot of his time during my visit understanding me and my condition. He and his staff were wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone.

Appointment

Dr. L is always on schedule. I'm taking back at the scheduled appointment time. He come in withing 5 minutes.

Dr. Richard L Lautzenheiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.