Dr. Richard F Lavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard F Lavi?

great guy. good with the kids. knows his stuff

Overall Rating -10

I saw Dr. Lavi in the spring to see if he could help me with my auto-immune disease. He offered no help. When I told him of the Elimination Diet & the positive affect it was having reducing the thyroid antibodies, he got in my face & said, "It's bunk!" He noticed my record stated that I had asthma. I told him it always listed as an allergy related breathing problem. I was unaware of who had changed it or when. He said he could do a test to determine if I had asthma. I thought, "Great." After the test, he came back & said, "My tests were all good, came back normal & that he highly doubted I had asthma." I said, "Great! Now you can write a letter & get that off of record & maybe I can get life insurance now!" He promptly stated that he wasn't comfortable doing that. What the heck? Then why did he do the tests? He was RUDE & ARROGANT the entire time. I would NEVER go back to him. I feel he should have refunded my money!

our initial greeting was a bit uncomfortable. The assistant that checked us in was quite rude and abrasive. Not a good first impression but the Dr is great! He spent a lot of time with us. Would recommend management educate staff on proper greetings.

Dr. Lavi is a wonderful doctor - he is compassionate and takes his time to listen to you. His staff is wonderful as well. I wish all physicians had the same bedside manner!