Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard H Leconey has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
HE KNEW I WAS DISABLED-----MY HUSBAND LEFT ME -- I GET 353.23 A MONTH-SAVED IT UP TOTRY AND LOOK BETTER---I TALKED TO MY DR . ABOUT WHAT HE DID-THEY SAID HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME--MY DR. WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING FOR A 4TH -OF THE PRICE--I AM ON A LOT OF MEDICATION-AND DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO THINK--I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN-----HE USES DISABLED PEOPLE--MONEY HUNGRY-----I CAN'T USE MY RIGHT HAND NOW-------NERVE DAMAGE---SO MUCH MORE TO SAY-BUT VERY TIRED-I AM WARNING HE IS GREEDY--THE THINGS HE DID TO ME DIDN'T TAKE-----AND THIS IS TERMARARY--ONE DR TOLD ME -I COULD OF GOT A FACE LIFT FOR THAT MUCH MONEY--IT'S LIKE I HAVE TWO FACES--I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN-----DO NOT GO TO HIM EVER---A CROOK--
Dr. Leconey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Richard H Leconey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Anti Aging Medical, 3120 Southwest Fwy Ste 400, Houston, TX
Dr. Richard H Leconey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.