Dr. Richard Leconey Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Leconey?

HE USED ME---CHARGED ME -11.000 DOLLARS--

Posted on August 14th, 2017

HE KNEW I WAS DISABLED-----MY HUSBAND LEFT ME -- I GET 353.23 A MONTH-SAVED IT UP TOTRY AND LOOK BETTER---I TALKED TO MY DR . ABOUT WHAT HE DID-THEY SAID HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME--MY DR. WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING FOR A 4TH -OF THE PRICE--I AM ON A LOT OF MEDICATION-AND DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO THINK--I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN-----HE USES DISABLED PEOPLE--MONEY HUNGRY-----I CAN'T USE MY RIGHT HAND NOW-------NERVE DAMAGE---SO MUCH MORE TO SAY-BUT VERY TIRED-I AM WARNING HE IS GREEDY--THE THINGS HE DID TO ME DIDN'T TAKE-----AND THIS IS TERMARARY--ONE DR TOLD ME -I COULD OF GOT A FACE LIFT FOR THAT MUCH MONEY--IT'S LIKE I HAVE TWO FACES--I WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN-----DO NOT GO TO HIM EVER---A CROOK--

Posted on October 11th, 2017