Dr. Richard A Lehrer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Lehrer?

Great doctor

I have always found Dr. Lehrer to be very kind, caring, and professional. I never feel rushed once I get to see him, and he has always been gracious. The only drawback is the long wait time. He recently apologized to me for that, and said he wondered if he needed to take over scheduling too.

He takes the time and explains things

the only drawback of Dr lehrer is that you do have to wait awhile. but he has always taken the time in answering and explaining any questions I may have. He has never failed to ask how I am doing or if I think anything has changed.

He kept me waiting for over an hour and a half and didn't notice that I and twenty other patients were very unhappy. He is arrogant, condescending, and self-important. Apparently, he became a doctor because he wants to be rich and not at all because he cares about helping people.

Dr. Richard A Lehrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alliance, OH.