Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Lemon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
This man should have his license revoked. I had to see him for a workman’s comp claim that they requested. I was rear ended Iin my work vehicle (I am a home health nurse) the driver was going 15-20 miles an hour. I felt ok at the time of the accident but the next day I woke up with a stiff neck that got worse. I saw my doctor and I was diagnosed with whiplash, a concussion, cervical sprain and trapezius sprain and jaw sprain. I went to therapy twice a week for 4 months and had dry needling, neck traction and tens treatment done. I also saw a pain and rehab doctor and was given steroid injections on two separate occasions and Botox on another occasion. I went to the IME with Lemon and his report pretty much said I didn’t have enough damage on my car to have pain still, or at all. I said the day of the accident I was ok, I am magnifying my symptoms and pretty much that I have somatic complaints. He said I do not need anymore treatment effective the day of his exam and I am perfectly fine. All this from a what was maybe 7 minute exam. I haven’t found out anything from my workman’s comp insurance yet but only just read his report today! He is a fraud and a liar and I would steer clear of him.
I was sent to see this doctor by my workman's comp. I had to meet him in a airport. Was taken in to a small room with Dr.Lemon's (Portable Table). He had not reviewed my report at the time of the appointment. The exam took a total of 13 minutes. After recieveing a copy of his report from my insurance I found that he had falseified his report. He had measurement in there that were not done and in the report acussed me on multiple occasions of not having a injury. In his final Impression he accussed me of being Narcotic Dependant "and should be rapidly weaned ferom his ongoing use of narcotic pain medications". This doctor is a nut and should not have a license .I have worked with doctors all my life and he is the worse, and he does what the insurance companys want him too. Do not see this doctor, request a different doctor for your exam
Dr. Lemon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
36 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Richard Lemon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUW HEALTH, 1 S Park St, Madison, WI
Dr. Richard Lemon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.