2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Lemon?

I just saw him today, i found him to be very professional and easy to talk to

paid to lie

I imagine he has never helped the patient in an independent medical exam because its only a great paying side job for workers compensation insurance companies. Definitely didn't go to medical school to help others, only his wallet! Imagine being a surgeon, and yet needing to lie about others peoples injuries to make even more money.

I had to see him because of a law firm that represents the ins.company of the employer I agree with the first comment how did he get so much information from 10 minutes and on his report he said nothing changed from his initial prognosis the only problem with that is I hadnt seen him yet and hadn't had my hearing with the ALJudge yet and thats where I signed the release forms so that lawyer could access my medical files how do you make a determination on a person without access to the person or there medical records????????? he did the same thing also about ask a question - you start to answer-he butts in with another question-and then turns around and repeats the previous question which I don't think he liked me because after that happened twice I just stopped talking he got upset and said I was required to answer and I asked if our session was being recorded he said no and I said whats the point in answering questions if your not going to listen to the answer??????? he said he was listening and I said is that why you ask the same questions his office was not a clinic it looked more like the entryway into Fort Knox 2 chairs and a coat rack no magazines and cameras in the corners of the room pretty weird I had to have 2 rotor cuff surgeries and his determination was my employer was not liable because the injury I sustained was healed in 7 days and said the surgery wasn't necasarry and the rotor cuff was just age related!!! I would think that if Dr.Rawal went in there twice and signed the paper with information I had to submit for my appeal when my workmanship comp. was denied I'm sure if it was age he would of said so instead of saying it was because of my fall worst part is the employer is a church and there as crooked as that doctor

Hip Replacement Disaster.

He did full hip replacement and I have never had a pain free day since. Worse decision I ever made. I wish I knew you could look up Dr ratings before surgery. Never trust a 2 star Dr. I already need my "new" hip replaced. He ruined my life

LEMON THE LIAR 🤥

This man should have his license revoked. I had to see him for a workman’s comp claim that they requested. I was rear ended Iin my work vehicle (I am a home health nurse) the driver was going 15-20 miles an hour. I felt ok at the time of the accident but the next day I woke up with a stiff neck that got worse. I saw my doctor and I was diagnosed with whiplash, a concussion, cervical sprain and trapezius sprain and jaw sprain. I went to therapy twice a week for 4 months and had dry needling, neck traction and tens treatment done. I also saw a pain and rehab doctor and was given steroid injections on two separate occasions and Botox on another occasion. I went to the IME with Lemon and his report pretty much said I didn’t have enough damage on my car to have pain still, or at all. I said the day of the accident I was ok, I am magnifying my symptoms and pretty much that I have somatic complaints. He said I do not need anymore treatment effective the day of his exam and I am perfectly fine. All this from a what was maybe 7 minute exam. I haven’t found out anything from my workman’s comp insurance yet but only just read his report today! He is a fraud and a liar and I would steer clear of him.

Very Rude... stay away . Has the bedside manner of a pit bull

Thorough, personable - and most importantly, experienced (5,000 arthroscopies & 2,000 knee replacements)

I was sent to see this doctor by my workman's comp. I had to meet him in a airport. Was taken in to a small room with Dr.Lemon's (Portable Table). He had not reviewed my report at the time of the appointment. The exam took a total of 13 minutes. After recieveing a copy of his report from my insurance I found that he had falseified his report. He had measurement in there that were not done and in the report acussed me on multiple occasions of not having a injury. In his final Impression he accussed me of being Narcotic Dependant "and should be rapidly weaned ferom his ongoing use of narcotic pain medications". This doctor is a nut and should not have a license .I have worked with doctors all my life and he is the worse, and he does what the insurance companys want him too. Do not see this doctor, request a different doctor for your exam

Director of Operations, Beacon Ambulance

Agree time spent with patient is very minimal before and after knee replacement. Believe his PAC covers for his lack of bedside manner and his minimal time with a patient.

paid off work comp doc

I find it funny that a UW Health doctor does an independent review for work comp at a run down, chiropractic office. That tied with the cold interaction and the quick down grading of other long standing family doctors tells you very quickly he is paid and hired because he says what they want. Funny that his review sounds so much different than 4 other professionals. All I can say is "buddy" of work comp insurance companies.

Worst UW Health Doctor I have ever seen!

I kick myself for not getting a reference. What I thought was a simple diagnosis turned into completely something else. He charged me $240+ for 10 minutes and was simply awful in his approach...I was seriously stunned by his completely arrogant way of communicating. Wow! For lack of better wording, he was mean. I don't need warm and fuzzy but respectful would be nice.

Dr. Richard A Lemon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Madison, WI.

Dr. Richard A Lemon Is this you?