Dr. Richard Lerner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lerner?

Incredible and caring doctor!

Dr. Lerner has been my primary care provider for years, and working in the medical field, he is one of the nicest and best doctors I have ever met. He is VERY up to date on current practices and treatments, cares a great deal, never makes me feel rushed, is very respectful in delicate situations, and is a very, very nice person. (When I was inpatient briefly he came up to see me on the floor, which is unheard of). I wouldn't change doctors away from him in a million years.

Dr Lerner has been my physician for many years. I am very fortunate to have him on my side as well as all the staff at UMass Med Ctr. Could not be happier...

Great bedside!

I have been with Dr. Lerner for maybe the last 10 years or so. Dr. Lerner is more like an old friend than just going to see a Physician....