Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard J Levenberg
Dr. Richard J Levenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Broomall, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Levenberg is affiliated with Crozer Chester Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Levenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard J Levenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard J Levenberg has the following 8 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
Dr. Richard J Levenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 75
I would like to thanks Dr. Levenberg from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful care I received before, during, and after my back surgery. The most common question I would be asked by family and friends before the surgery was ‘Are you scared?’ My answer was always the same, ‘No.’ Dr. Levenberg instilled a confidence in me that made me feel that he was not just my doctor, but that he was my friend and truly cared for what was best for me. His manner in dealing with me was firm but loving. By explaining the risks of my surgery, we was able to stop my alcohol intake, which was heavy due to the pain, and set me on a course of taking better care of myself. I did everything he told me to do because the last thing I wanted to do was let him down. Each doctor appointment, I was accompanied by my wife and children, who also had questions and concerns about the surgery. After explaining in detail what was on the agenda for myself, he would patiently answer their questions. My whole family felt the same confidence that I had, right up to the point that none of us felt a second opinion would be necessary. Obliviously, I am a Dr. Levenberg fan for many reasons. During the months leading up to my surgery, I encountered many other procedures, such as MRI, X-ray, blood work, and epidurals. I wish he could give a class to other doctors on how to treat a patient. Dr. Levenberg took a very difficult time in mine and my loved ones life and made it extremely tolerable. I can only thank him from the bottom of my heart! -Greg Dulgerian Self Employed Tile Contractor
Dr. Richard Levenburg is the finest. A man of integrity. From my first appointment with him, I realized what a caring Doctor this is. He gave me all the time I needed, for questions of every type. What will my surgery be like? what will the recovery time be? etc. etc. I knew I was in good hands. His office staff is the best. From appointments, to post-op care, all needs are quickly taken care of.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Levenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Richard J Levenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPREMIER SURGICAL ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES, 2004 Sproul Rd, Broomall, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard J Levenberg, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Broomall, PA, in this video.
Dr. Richard J Levenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broomall, PA.