Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Showing 5 of 135
Dr. Levin is an excellent doctor and really knows what he is doing. Like others have written, he is not so good with follow ups (hence the 4 stars) and especially with me traveling by plane to have the surgery in KY I was not able to schedule in office follow ups and instead had to rely on emails. Luckily, I didn't need much follow up as I became pregnant 3 months after my reversal surgery. Very knowledgeable doctor and I highly recommend.
This is the WORST place you could possibly go. Wife of Dr Levins is the manager and that is a real joke!!! You are given an appt and then when you get they they deny that time and say it is 45 minutes to an hour later.This office is a BIG JOKE!!! DO NOT WAST YOUR TIME AND MONEY Very INCOMPATANT people working there!!! The place looks dirty and i am sure it is in tha back as well with sterilization and of needles etc. NOT A GOOD PLACE!!!!!
I highly recommend Dr. Levin. He is truly a blessing from God. He blessed me and helped me have a baby even when we thought IVF was the only option. God has really blessed that man's hands and I am truly greatful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Richard M Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard M Levin Md, 225 Abraham Flexner Way Ste 501, Louisville, KY
Dr. Richard M Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.