Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Linburg
Dr. Richard M Linburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Hill, CT. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Linburg is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Connecticut Childrens Medical Center and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Linburg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard M Linburg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr Linburg reattached ligaments in my thumb that was incorrectly treated when I was in Asia. Even after 6 weeks being treated incorrectly, Dr Limburg was able to reattach the ligament while I was awake and watching the entire surgery. I recovered about 90% use which was fantastic considering the delay I had before seeing him. He also corrected carpal tunneling in both of my wife's wrists - it has been years with no problems at all. Finally he operated on my 80 year old father's ganglion cysts - he has recovered full use of his hand in a very short time!
Being a victim of white coat fever ("WCF"), this is one of a few physicians that has the ability to put patients at ease. No rhetoric, condescending attitude - respect with professionalism. Great for WCF's.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Linburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard M Linburg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Surgery Center, 1111 Cromwell Ave Ste 301, Rocky Hill, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Linburg in this video.
Dr. Richard M Linburg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rocky Hill, CT.