Dr. Richard G Listerud Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Listerud?

unethical practices

I saw listerud for three years. He is an unethical doctor. He cut me off my klonipin for no reason. It was the only effective medication I was on. I would advise to stay away from him and Harrington too .

unethical

The most memorable moment of my time of seeing listerud was when he cut me off my clonapen cold turkey without offering any withdrawal medication. I was not abusing them so this leads me to believe he is a control freak and very cruel. Clonapen withdrawals are worse then coming off of herion and you could even die. I will spread the word that he is not a good doctor.

No Good

Doctor unsure of his ability to evaluate conditions properly or with accuracy.

Dr. Richard G Listerud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.