Dr. Richard L Litt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Litt?

Looking for a great OB GYN Dr. Litt is the best around

I had used Dr. Litt for my first pregnancy after one of my best friends recommended him. Needless to say it was the best decision I have made, he is extremely knowledgable, makes you feel very comfortable and he is genuinely caring. Since 2009, I have became pregnant again and am blessed to have him again as my doctor. If you are searching for an amazing OB GYN look no further, Dr. Litt is the best around.

Nicole Washignton.

I really love this docotor he is always professional and kind. I love my doctor.

What a fantastic doctor!

Dr. Litt is the most wonderful, caring, thoughtful doctor I have ever known. He is truly a god send and I don't know what I'll do if he ever retires. He truly takes the time to listen and always says and does the right thing. He offers the most comfortable pap test ever (I don't even feel it!) and he is always cheerful. Thank you so much Dr. Litt, for being you and serving the Las Vegas community.

Dr. Richard L Litt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.