Dr. Richard A Lochhead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Lochhead?

Great Doctor, Very complete to explain what is going on. all staff are very good. results were good.

Excellent care and results

Lots of sciatic pain before my lumbar fusion surgery, none afterward. Great consultations and contact, everything convenient. Private hospital (Treasure Valley) was superb.

Denture fit and potential implant follow up

Dr. Jones is very helpful, knows his stuff and takes the time to answer questions. I'd recommend Dr. Jones to others who need help with dentures and implants.

Dr Jones is awesome

Dr Jones is wonderful, He was attentive as well as taking the time to explain and reassure that everything was going well

Takes time and care

Dr. Jones is very knowledgeable and takes time and care with his patients

Great Doctor

Awesome experience!

Great doctor. I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. November of 2015 I had the surgery and til today have had no facial pain. He is honest and straight forward on options and best course. Thank yo u

Back problems -he's Mr. Fix it!

I was originally referred to him for a Spinal Cord Stimulator implant, but after his due diligence thru test it was determined a L1,2,3 Lamenectomy would fix the problem rather than just mask it. So far so good, My back is already feeling better than it has.

Dr. Richard Lochhead, Neurosurgeon in Boise, Idaho was referred to me by my neurologist, Dr. Rodrigo Lim from Grand Ronde Neuro hospital. Dr. Lochhead is the doctor you would want to treat you/ take care of you. I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis (dystonia) and when I first met him, I was very impressed with his caring and the kind of treatment he provided in explaining my condition. I was in so much pain and he made sure that I was comfortable before any surgery was done. Dr. Lochhead explained in plain English (not medical terms) to help ease the pain. I have suffered long enough and I felt very comfortable that I agreed with surgery. Dr. Lochhead is so caring and I can go on and on talking/writing about his assessment and care plus bedside manners in taking care of me. After surgery plus a follow up appointment, I was so pleased with him. Dr. Lochhead and his amazing staff, David, his PA and Christina, his nurse are the best! There's no dilly dolly with him; but it's more of the " I want to see you pain free and enjoying life." I strongly recommend Dr. Lochhead to anyone or everyone in pain and in search for a neurosurgeon. You can trust him and know you're in good hands😊

Dr. Lochhead is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever been to. I have lung problems so he had specialty lung people there during my lumbar L4L5 decompressed disk with a nickel sized cyst touching my spinal fluid. He even had my doctor write to him personally stating my lungs were up to surgery. And I had to have x-rays, etc. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is very calm and reassuring.

Dr. Richard Lochhead is the most thorough doctor I've ever been to. Before he would even consider L4L5 with a cyst touching the nerve surgery I had to have a nuclear bone scan to rule out cancer, blood tests, chest x-rays, go see my lung special and have her send him in writing that my lungs were ok to have surgery because I have 3 lung diseases. He came in and explained everything to me and my family what he was going to do and after surgery what he did do. They had a pager during my surgery that told them my progress as surgery was going on, etc. He is a very pleasant doctor and easy to work with. I am very pleased with my surgery results and I would highly recommend as a first choice for anyone considering spinal surgery.

St. Alphonsus ICU

Our son, a freshman in college, was treated by Dr. R Lochhead. We were comforted by his enthusiastic, cheerful confidence in a difficult situation that we are thankful for his help with, including a positive outcome!