Dr. Richard B Loomis Jr Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard B Loomis Jr?

I love this doctor!

I take my daughter to Dr. Loomis and we LOVE him! He is the best doctor I have ever met. Sometimes there is a wait to see him but it is soooo worth it! He takes his time with his patient's and always gives an accurate diagnosis every time. The times when I took my daughter into an after hours Sutter urgent care facility the doctors would misdiagnose my daughter and i would always have to go back to see Dr. Loomis for a correct diagnosis. He is great at respecting my believes and opinions as a parent. I also love that he compliments the things that I am doing right with my daughter, parents always need positive affirmations from a trusted source. When I take my daughter in for something that I think is really bad, he has a calm manner that helps me to relax so that we can figure out what we can do to help my daughter. I would recommend this Pediatrician to any parent!

Dr. Richard B Loomis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.