Dr. Richard N Lopatin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard N Lopatin?

Regular Patient for over 10 years

As a regular patient, he gets me in and out with no fuss. Pays attention when there is something which comes up.

mr

dr lopatin is negligent.he is in a hurry to end your visit.he does not review your blood test with you.i do not recommend this doctor.

Worse experience ever.

Dr. Lopatin was rude towards me and insisted that I was just there to get drugs. Another Dr from this group is my regular M.D. and I'm not sure why they allow this behavior from Lopatin. He accused me over and over again of just being there for drugs and dismissed me. I needed emergency surgery a few hours later after going to the emergency room. I wouldn't even send a donkey to this jack A$$.

business owner

Dr. Lopatin, is always professional, and caring.Office staff is always professional and friendly.Had some problems with the billing department used several times incorrect insurance ID# even after number was correct while I was in the office.SR

Dr. Richard N Lopatin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.