Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard C Lords has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Ide sreer clear of this dr he is not qualified to practice medicine,i went to him and had a tiny brown speck he saw it and said that well keep our eye on it ,keep a long story short after a while and 3 or 4 visits 1 of which was my physical i demanded to see my dermatologist the little brown speck had grown into a half marble size mole. Skin cancer stage 3b if he had removed it would have been an easier treatment and recovery
I'm not sure how he ever got to be a doctor or why in the world he still has a license. He is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. I moved to Massachusetts and somehow ended up seeing him. His idea of a physical exam is to do as little as possible and bill my insurance company for as much as possible. He looked in one ear, listened to my heart for a few seconds and that was pretty much it. And most of the time he spent complaining about the company he works for and how they restrict his time with patients. He spent half the time allotted for me trying to figure out how to find things on his computer. I suspect some of the problems here are the poor care in general that comes from the Signature Medical Group. And there is also blame on Dr. Lords, who really doesn't know what he's talking about. I also saw him for another problem which he totally got wrong - something I found out when I went another doctor. I have heard many complaints about him since then and have since switched to a much better doctor. This guy really has no business practicing medicine and I hope the state will rid of us this disaster pretending to be a doctor before his malpractice of medicine results in someone dying.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
22 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1996
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Richard C Lords accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSignature Healthcare, 360 Brockton Ave, Abington, MA
Dr. Richard C Lords is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, MA.