Dr. Richard E Losardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Losardo?

Great doctor

Doctor LoSardo quickly diagnosed my problem and my life has improved more than I thought it could . Easy to talk to, caring and always on time. No need to look further

Such a great doctor-

I know my daughter is in good hands- Dr. Losardo is excellent

This is a first rate doctor.So relieved to have finally found the best .Called him for a question and he called back immediately. Very personalized care.

Good doctor. All the women and men seem comfortable with hit.

Very experienced

Been seeing him for over 15 years. He saved my life.

Gave me my life back

Dr. LoSardo has allowed me to pursue my music and career on stage once again by treating disabling anxiety and depression. I no longer use alcohol or drugs to calm myself. His meds have worked. Kind and gentle approach. Much thanks.

I've been told by other doctors that I have Bipolar disorder, panic attacks, depression, etc. put on lots of meds with side effects . Felt scared and frustrated. Dr. L Diagnosed me with thyroid problem and sleep apnea . Doing great now. A real life saver. Don't need any psychiatric meds now. Thankful .

Top notch

Dr. L helped me get through big losses in my life. Had depression and bad anxiety. He cares and got me stable. Trust him. Thankful. Highly recommend .

Great doctor

Dr.LoSardo has treated me for Bipolar Disorder for 3 years. He has been the only Psychiatrist to correctly adjust my medication and allow me to function at work and enjoy my life. He also treats my son who has autism and OCD. My son used to be explosive and he had debilitating rituals. Dr. LoSardo stabilized him also. He is a very kind doctor, caring and very qualified. No big ego like so many others.Highly recommend him.

The best doc !

Dr. LoSardo has treated several members of my family over the last 5 years. He has achieved board certification in Pediatrics, adult Psychiatry and Child and adolescent Psychiatry. He has extensive knowledge ,great compassion and is so down to earth to deal with. He is very careful using medications and believes in the importance of seeing therapists too. Always seen on time and wonderful office staff. Doesn't take insurance but really don't blame him. Just be on time and don't miss appointments or you'll end up out of the practice !!

Mom of a Teen

There are only a handful of people in life you are truely truely grateful for. Dr. Lozardo is one of mine. My 17 year old started with panaic attacks. I couldn't have ask for a better Dr for her. She is now healthy and happy like a teenage should be.

Dr Losardo saved my life

Dr. Richard E Losardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.