Dr. Richard Lyn-Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lyn-Cook?

Posted on February 16th, 2011

By FAR, the most caring and knowledgable Dr. I have ever had an experience with. He saved my life (literally) and continually amazed me we his ease of care and ability to think "out of the box". He is priceless in so many ways.Unfortunately, I lost him as my treating dr about a year ago when he left the practice we used and took a new position. He is irreplaceable and I miss him dearly.

Mrs Branson

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr Richard-Lyn cook is an assset to the community and to clinics in wich he works, he is kind and caring an allways willing to take the time to listen to his Patients needs,and concerns I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I care about

Posted on June 7th, 2017