Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
AWESOME!!!!!!! Amazing! Wonderful, a real joker he is! But just such a delightful doctor. I am 24 I was 22 when I first found out I would be pregnant with Twins, I chose a woman doctor because I was very afraid of a guy OBGYN, due to having twins I had to deliver at 37 weeks and my doctor was out of town so I had to go with Dr. Allen and I love him! he is the best! I recommend to everyone! He will deliver all my kids I hope! He is the best.
This Dr is the biggest jerk ever. No clue how he is still with his license. I was just a few weeks pregnant and came in with abdominal pain. I saw all the baby bags filled with goodies and asked when I would be getting one. His reply was "You aren't because you aren't pregnant." I said, "Yes I am!" He replied that he is not considering me pregnant because I need to get an abortion since the fetus would not survive and I could die during labor. I never went back but always wanted to walk back in there with my perfectly healthy daughter and show him how wrong he was! My daughter is now 16. I wonder how many others were told to get abortions and listened to the words of this monster!!!
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Richard M Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard M Allen Md, 1000 Newcastle Dr, Lake Forest, IL
Dr. Richard M Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, IL.