Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Goldfarb has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 28
To the registered nurse who printed that Dr. Goldfarb was simply trained on a gimmick method, I am very sorry for your pain and disappointment in your lipo surgery results. I went into my surgery realizing that it is a risk because all bodies respond differently plastics surgery. However, your vindictive review, meant to discredit this amazingly qualified and wonderful man is just wrong. The doctor has 26 years of experience, has performed thousands of these procedures, has a designation of Fellow with the American College of Surgeons, and the list of his credentials goes on. He is a gifted surgeon and a genuine sweetheart, who makes a patient feel at ease. I would trust him with my life, for sure. I hope that your negative feelings do not discourage potential patients from his practice as you hoped. I had a top-rate experience at his practice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Richard M Goldfarb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Smart Lipo And Plastic Surgery, 940 Town Center Dr Ste F20, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Richard M Goldfarb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.