Dr. Richard M Levin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Levin?

If you are considering any type of cosmetic surgery I would highly recommend Dr. Levin! I was extremely nervous to have breast augmentation. I had made with many plastic surgeons and I knew as soon as I met Dr Levin he was the one to do my surgery. He made me feel so comfortable and patiently answered any questions that I had. My experience with him was amazing and I could not stress to anyone enough that if you are searching for the right doctor to do your procedure, you should definitely see Dr Levin!

Great Experience

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Levin and his team. They were all friendly and courteous. Dr. Levin took the time to listen to my needs and presented me with satisfying results. He is well experienced in what he does and I would recommend him to family and friends!

Nurse

Amazing work done by Dr Levin. I'm very much satisfied with the results I received and would refer him to all my friends and family that I feel need the job done. He gave me all the detail of his work, what the out come would and the post results. His staff are friendly and open minded to any questions. Overall I'm very happy with my results.

Wonderful experience from my very first visit, Dr. Levin is a very gifted individual.

New nose

I am 2 days post op from rhinoplasty, and I am so excited to see the results next week when the bandages are removed! I can already see a nice shape taking form. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Levin and his staff. They we're prompt, kind and caring from the moment I inquired about the surgery. I felt comfortable, and I have so much confidence in Dr Levin! He genuinely cares about his patients and is so skilled. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery. Rest assured, you are in good hands! I'm so grateful to him and his staff for making this a good experience in every way!

My appointments are always tried to schedule conveniently. Office staff very attentive. Loved Dr. Levin!!!!!!!!

I love Dr Levin and his staff, they make me feel like part of the family. I've been going to him since 1993 if I'm not mistaken and still am.i gotten good resaults with him.He's a great Doctor and I recommended him to my family and friends. .

Gynocomastia Surgery

Dr.Levin and his staff are fantastic, I recently had Gynocomastia surgery everything went well. He has a great bedside manner, price is reasonable. Barbara and Sandy are great as well they really make it a comfortable environment. I would recommend him in the future

would never go anywhere else

I am happy to have the opportunity to recommend Dr.Richard Levin for Breast Augmentation. Resurfacing.Juvederm Injectable.Dr. Richard Levin Is THE BEST, my fine lines and wrinkles were gone in just minutes. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with my results. He is so talented!! I would never go anywhere else !!!

Dr. Richard Levin Is THE BEST

The BEST in Breast Augmentation.

I am VERY happy to have the opportunity to recommend Dr.Richard Levin for Breast Augmentation. Dr. Levin and his staff at Lancaster Plastic surgery are WONDERFUL.I love the results and would do it again in a heart beat.

I had two different procedures done by Dr. Levin and soon going for another one. I had an excellent experience each time and excellent care by Dr.Levin and his staff and I would highly recommend them to any one that would be searching for an excellent doctor. I would never even consider going to any one else. Thank you Dr. Levin! See you soon!

Dr. Richard M Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.