Dr. Richard E Martinez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Martinez?

Provides an excellent practice here in Boerne, Texas. Dr. Martinez has cared for my entire family for the last 15+ years.

Thorough

Dr. Martinez & his staff are kind, professional, and courteous. My son and I were comfortable and his workup was very thorough. Because he took the time to do a complete and thorough workup, my son will live longer. That is what being a doctor is aboutsaving lives. Thank you Dr. Martinez!

Fantastic

Look his staff is human and very busy so keep that in mind. His office is not the cleanest but not dirty either. But I will say, Dr. Martinez is fantastic. He really cares about his profession, his patients and his staff. He listens to me, respects my instincts as a mother and my kids like him. He also helps patients regardless of income, residency and status. THAT means a lot to me!!!! He takes his oath seriously. I respect him.