Dr. Richard M Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Martinez?

Favorite doctor

saved my son's life and keeps saving it. He is family to us.

You have been my doctor FOREVER!!!

I have been going to him for 15 + years. He still follows me even though i am 26years old. He always asks about my parents and has continued to follw me through all my pregnancies. He is so fantastic always takes time to listen and talk about any problems /good things / bad things. He has helped me through heart catherizations/ pacemaker implant/ stents/ pregnancies/ constant follow up. Always asks about my parents since i am grown and come alone now. I can text him whenever i have questions and Him or his nurse will text me back. I will never go to anyone else i will continue to go to the Padiatric Cardiology until he retires. If you have a child with a heart problem get an appointment with him he will take car of them.

Patients Mom

I love this whole group!!!

Wonderful Doc

Dr. Martinez and his staff were VERY kind, professional, and courteous. He made me and my son feel very comfortable and was kind to his staff. His workup was very thorough. Because he took the time to do a complete and thorough workup, my son will live longer. That is what being a doctor is aboutsaving lives. Thank you Dr. Martinez!

Dr. Richard M Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.