Dr. Richard Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Singer?

Left with the same pain I came with

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Didn't give me a chance to talk. Bashed Holistic Doctors. He said my hands were visually swollen. I told him I couldn't bath or clean myself properly. I couldn't turn door handles, clean the house or do my job at work. He wouldn't give me injections and I ended up going to another Doctor's office to get treated. Now I'm smiling instead of crying. Terrible,. Wast of time and money.

XCaring

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr. Singer demonstrates the best in treatment, therapy and caring. Also very punctual.

visit

Posted on October 18th, 2016

waiting time was to long. This lady in the window was not nice rather rude and acted like a doctor. Basically she did not want me to be seen by Dr. cause Ins. did not approved it, but my another insurance was Ok. Dr. seems would like to spent time with patients, but he was constantly interrupted by staff or phone, etc. In my opinion can't perform or help adequately. He is very nice.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

The Dr was very nice and soothing. He made me comfortable and was awesome. I've never been in a cast before, was referred to him by my work. He took one look at my hand, could tell what was wrong with it-was ligament damage-and put it in a cast so I'd stop hurting it. Honestly I'm glad I ended up with him between all the problems my hand has given me with his cast it feels way better and as funny as this sounds I can't wait to get back to work.

IME

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I was sent to him as an IME. Waited 3 hours past appointment time to be taken to room. Door left open so HIPPA was violated for others and I was able to hear names, diagnoses, prescriptions (ex: prescribed narcotic to woman for toothache until she went to a dentist who was a friend of his) , etc. Sat in room for 1 hour before he came in. He did one test, one x-ray, then had assistant take me to his rehab center next door to view. When I returned he asked if I was interested in his facility. I was in therapy at another location doing all the same things so declined. I spent over 5 hours for nothing. Sent for EMG at his former place of business. Not a good report for there either. Left with a handful of band-aids from person who did test due to excessive bleeding from puncture wounds. The report was sent to insurance company 4 months later with 2 follow up reports because of questions. Each report contradicts the previous one. His main focus was to get me to go to his rehab center! Not a good experience at all.

Worse doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2016

He is a bad doctor. He rush you out of therapy while a person is still in pain. He only care about his self. The worse doctor I ever encountered. If you have him you will see. The worse!

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Fantastic Doctor!! Cares about his patients!!

Larry David

Posted on October 29th, 2015

He treats his patients very. He is always behind schedule. Pessimistic and very lonely old man and he needs to shave his head let that little bit of hair go. And he treats his staff bad and pays poorly .

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr Singer originally diagnosed me as needing complete hand and wrist reconstruction. I was involved with Dr Singer and Dr Schecker in Louisville Ky. An Aptis Implant was done in Ky and followup was done in both Louisville and Dearborn for the following year and one half.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Had wrist surgery done by him and he stated before surgery it would take 18 months to heal properly with proper treatment after 3 months of treatment i surance company insisted he send me back to work and he did regardless of how much pain i was in and tried to accuse me of faking my pain level to justify what the insurance company demanded what they wanted him to do . Beware And Don't Trust This Guy. He'll throw you under the bus to cover his behind and wont care. Attorney's call him the insurance company's. company's#####

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Basically because I was over weight he refused to treat me.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Waited a month for appointment....waited in waiting area 3 hours....listened to a woman across the hall complain for 20 minutes...Dr Singer isn't the issue, great reputation and a very intuitive guy. Over booking appointments and poor med staff communication.