Dr. Richard M Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Watson?

The Best Doctor Around!

You could not ask for a better doctor than Dr. Watson. He takes his time with his patients, listens to what they have say and truly cares for them. I have been a patient of Dr. Watson's for 20 years now and have to say that he is truly the best doctor that I have ever come in contact with. He exhibits every trait that you want in a doctor: competent, confident, empathetic, humane, personal, forthright, respectful and thorough. If you are looking for a top notch doctor, look no further.

Caring, thoughtful physician

Dr. Watson was my primary care physician for many years, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He always took the time to listen to my issues and discuss my options. Even though I didn't see him very often, he always remembered me and was able to discuss health issues I had years before. I no longer live in the area; if I did, Dr. Watson would still be my physician. While the waiting room could get very crowded, I never waited more than a few minutes for an appointment.

Thanks

I have been a patient of Dr. Watson since 1999 and he has been an excellent source of info. He shows great care and follows up with a phone call with results. He has made me a healthier person.

GOOD DOC!

I REALLY LIKE DR. WATSON. HE'S PERSONABLE AND TAKES TIME TO LISTEN. I HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND HAVE REFERRED MY FRIENDS TO HIM. THE ONE THING THAT HAS CHANGED THAT I AM A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT IS THE USE OF COMPUTERS TO DOCUMENT INFORMATION DURING THE VISIT. I WOULD PREFER THAT HE NOT USE IT BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT IT PROBABLY MAKES HIS JOB MORE EFFICIENT.