Dr. Richard M Zweig Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard M Zweig?

Ehhhh

This guy is a crook. All he will do is refer you to places that he probably has contracts with to make them and himself money. Told me I had a lump in my breast (at age 25) and sent me to a radiology place. Complete waste of time. Even the radiologist laughed and said I just had fatty tissue. What PCP does a breast exam anyway? Seemed a little odd to me, but I won't be returning.

dr. zweig is rude and uncareing..zweig was my doctor for several years and accomplished nothing..family members chose him only because he was my doctor..bad choice...family member became sick and zweig held back results and when they were finally read he acted as though it was their fault..100% uncareing and useless...zweig also enjoys holding back medical records once you find a qualified doctor...did this to me and family members which resulted in running tests several times which wouldnt have been needed if he just simply turned them over..spiteful person.