Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard D Magie has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Magie is a wonderful man. My children have Fragile X Syndrome and do not do well around other people or at offices. Since day 1 he has made them comfortable and at ease. He is very aring and always listens. He has never made us feel unwelcome or irrational with our concerns. He is very much loved and appreciated by our family. :)
My girls love Dr. Magie! We, as with other families, followed Dr. Magie when the practice relocated. That meant us driving 25 minutes versus 5 minutes. He is worth the drive to our family! He has a wonderful attitude, and always makes the girls feel at ease with him. He has funny little tricks he does to help ease them into the exam. When their ears hurt he'll just be looking for a turkey(or holiday related animal) in their ear! So now when were at home and the girls are playing hospital they are repeating Dr. Magie. I recommend him to any family or friend looking for a pediatrician. As a parent he's exactly what this mom needs too! Our first follow up visit after my oldest was born, he spent extra time with me because I was upset that my girl wasn't putting on enough weight at first. He just sat with me reassuring me it would be ok! So now you know a little about what I think...give him a try yourself! You'll love him too!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard D Magie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard D Magie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.