Dr. Richard D Magie Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Magie?

Dr. Magie is a wonderful man. My children have Fragile X Syndrome and do not do well around other people or at offices. Since day 1 he has made them comfortable and at ease. He is very aring and always listens. He has never made us feel unwelcome or irrational with our concerns. He is very much loved and appreciated by our family. :)

We LoVe Dr. Magie

My girls love Dr. Magie! We, as with other families, followed Dr. Magie when the practice relocated. That meant us driving 25 minutes versus 5 minutes. He is worth the drive to our family! He has a wonderful attitude, and always makes the girls feel at ease with him. He has funny little tricks he does to help ease them into the exam. When their ears hurt he'll just be looking for a turkey(or holiday related animal) in their ear! So now when were at home and the girls are playing hospital they are repeating Dr. Magie. I recommend him to any family or friend looking for a pediatrician. As a parent he's exactly what this mom needs too! Our first follow up visit after my oldest was born, he spent extra time with me because I was upset that my girl wasn't putting on enough weight at first. He just sat with me reassuring me it would be ok! So now you know a little about what I think...give him a try yourself! You'll love him too!

Dr. Richard D Magie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.