Dr. Richard D Mainwaring Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Mainwaring?

Excellent care

Dr. Mainwaring performed open heart surgery on me back in 2006, his care and his team were amazing in educating me and making me feel ready for surgery. The surgery went great and recovery was easy. Thank you for helping save my life and make it a better one.

Incompetant. Caused me to have a heart attack right after surgery. Made a textbook error. Needs to go back to medical school.

Dr. Mainwaring spent three hours just explaining to his his initial diagnosis and treatment plan. I had a list of questions prepared and his explanations covered every single one of them before I asked even one. He was there every morning to visit my child before 7am. I completely trusted him with my child's open heart surgery and would again without question.

Our Hero!!!!

Dr. Mainwaring performed open-heart surgery on two of my children and was fantastic. He is an outstanding surgeon and I wish he was still in our area. My one daughter was born premature about 2 months and only weighed about 4 lbs when he operated on her, Dr. Mainwaring stayed by her bedside the first couple hours to make sure there were no complications. He really goes above and beyond to care for his patients!

Dr. Mainwaring is an exceptional surgeon

Dr. Mainwaring preformed open heart surgery on me and later a sternal repair. He did a fantastic job. I have tetrology of fallott a congenital heart defect.

Beware Norway.

He operated on my son a few months and as a result my son suffered a heart attack. Now, I have learned that he no longer has any affiliation with Stanford or the Sutter group. In fact he no longe is in practice in the USA and has moved to Norway.

Mrs. Cynthia Gomez

Dr. Mainwaring is a doctor of the highest quality. He performed surgery on our son who had Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. I would recommned Dr. Mainwaring to anyonw who needs this type of care. He is very caring and dedicated. We owe him the life or our son.Thank you