Dr. Richard L Makowiec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Makowiec?

BEST hand orthopedic surgeon. HIGHLY RECOMMENT ! !

Leaving even one star by this docs name is wrong!

I saw Dr. Makowiec about 4 years ago. I was misdiagnosed and almost had unecessary surgery. I paid over $1000. in tests and office visits that were not covered by insurance. The "patient advocate" assigned to me was a doctor advocate and more interested in seeing my insurance coverage than helping me prepare for upcoming surgery. Thankfully there was a month wait time before the scheduled surgey because within that time my dissablity corrected itself and has been clear ever since. Dr. Makowiec also advised that I get the surgery asap because I might suffer miscle lose. The whole experience left me very distrustful of doctors.

Tendon Rupture