Dr. Richard Manch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Manch?

Great first Appointment

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Excellent. Jeannette at the front desk is very welcoming. Dr. Manch has a great sense of humor along with professionalism. I left knowing Dr. Manch will find what's going on with my illness. Very nice atmosphere all around.

Missing in action

Posted on March 18th, 2012

I am the widow of a patient who went through the system at Banner where Dr. Manch is part of the liver team. My husband died after he was neglected by his doctor. I never met Dr. Manch but he was aware of the issues and problems that we were experience with the liver doctor we were assigned to. Long story short, in a meeting with him just 2 weeks before my husband died, he stated things that were patently false, showed no compassion for my husband or for myself, and smugly refused to answer questions that I put to him regarding my husband's care. Neither of these two liver doctors ever even brought up hospice care and my husband was deposited at a private hospital to die from cardiac arrest, throwing up in his own blood. I am an educated, 54 year old woman, and I was never treated with such disdain and indifference by a medical professional in my entire life.

Dennis Gorelick

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Manch for over 10 yrs. I am a liver transplant patient. Dr. Manch is always knowledgeable and professional as are his staff. My questions are always answered and my fears alieveated. I would highly recommend Dr. Manch.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Called his office many times to request an appt. Even got My primary care physician to send him a referral- and nothing!!!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016