Dr. Richard L Manolio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Manolio?

Referal

I say Dr. Manolio on Sun nite Sep 13 with severe headache, he was to refer me to Dr. Snyder, Neurologist for treatment, but I have checked with Dr Snyder's office and they have no referral. Meanwhile I had Morphine at Chesapeake Gen and came home with Valium, but the pain is unbearable and cannot get an appointment with Dr. Snyder til December, because they don't have a referral from Manolio. I desperately need help for severe pain.

Dr Manolio is by far the best ER doctor I have ever encountered. I was extremely impressed with his bedside manor and his compassion for his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone needing medical attention!