Dr. Richard Manrique Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Manrique?

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Great doctor and staff!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Manrique for a few year now. He explains my conditions and what I should do to take care of myself better than any doctor I have ever been to. I highly recommend him!

If you are looking for a good Physician!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr Manrique, is very thorough, and caring professional. His staff is kind and attentive. I would recommend Dr. Manrique in Woodstock, GA, to anyone looking for a good doctor.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Manrique for years. I followed him around when he was at different practices with other doctors and I am so glad he opened his own practice a while back. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He explains everything really well and I always feel well taken care of. His staff seems to know everyone. They don't even use a sign in sheet when I arrive. Hope he never retires.

Dr. Manrique & Staff are Towne Lake's Finest!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

After relocating from Colorado to GA, it was hard to get in a new groove. I dreaded finding new caregivers, vendors and physicians. However, Dr. Manrique and his staff made our family feel welcomed and Dr. Manrique genuinely cares about helping find the correct treatment. I appreciate that such kind staff and professionalism is in my Town Lake neighborhood!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Love Dr. Manrique! Best doctor around.

Very thorough visit

Posted on August 27th, 2013

My husband has been seeing Dr. Manrique for a few years now but I decided to try it out for myself and was very impressed. I have never been to a doctor who was so thorough in his exam and took the time to ask specific questions, listen and explain. I was very impressed with the doctor and staff and will definitely be back. I felt very comfortable and the doctor was very knowledgeable.

Excellent!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I've been having chronic pain and inflammation for over a year. I was feeling so depressed and hopeless because of it. I had seen 4 other doctors, and they all shooed me away with "it's nothing" type statements-- one even told me I should go see a "pain doctor". Dr. Manrique is the first doctor (other than my pediatrician!) to really show me that he cares. On top of that, he was also a surgeon, so I feel blessed to be going to a well-rounded individual in the medical field! He listened to me and asked me tons of great questions, listened thoroughly with his stethoscope, and helped me more than any other doctor ever has. He even called me personally with the bloodwork results in just a couple of days. I'm convinced he's one of, if not the best doctor in the area.

Posted on January 17th, 2017