Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard M Marks has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard M Marks has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard M Marks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have had an excellent experience so far. Preop eval and care was very thorough. The nurse practitioner was excellent. Dr. Marks is kind and professional. I had a chevron bunionectomy and removal of an irritated nerve. Surgery went very smoothly and postop is going well. My ankle block lasted almost 2 days! I would have liked some discussion about the extent of permanent numbness from the neuroma. That procedure was described as 'almost no risk', but as a patient with numbness issues from another problem, permanent numbness is not pleasant. I wish we had discussed this in advance. I have been pleased with the staff including and especially the X-ray staff. I would like more privacy. Today was the 3rd time I've been in the cast room and I've never had a cast. It's the first time the curtain around my bed was pulled at all. I thought I would get visual privacy, but it was for someone else. It was a shackled prisoner that got more privacy than I do. Of course curtains, whether closed or not, provide negligible privacy
30 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1988
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Richard M Marks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Marks in this video.
Dr. Richard M Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.