Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Matano
Dr. Richard Matano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Matano is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, MIDHUDSON REGIONAL HOSPITAL and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Matano has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
Dr. Matano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
St Francis Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
St Francis Hospital United States Catholic Confere
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Maimonides Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1985
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Richard Matano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Anthony Matano MD, 1010 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Matano in this video.
Dr. Richard Matano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.