Dr. Richard Matano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Matano?

Dr. Matano is brilliant!

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Matano is an extremlely capable, knowledgeable surgeon, with a very comforting, reassuring manner.His staff is very kind and efficient. A pleasure!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon, gave parents best care with great results. Top notch in our book.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

YOU CANT GET BETTER THEM HIM. I WOULD WAIT FOREVER FOR HIM.

Care Under Dr. Matano's control and attention

Posted on October 21st, 2016

He saved my leg from amputation, corrected existing problems and demonstrated care and attention I have never experience before. He is without doubt the most considerate and wonderful physician I have ever known.

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Posted on May 17th, 2016

I read some of the review they said he was working on his demeanor, that will never happen He does not like to be asked questions from family, his response is "what don't you understand. Bottom line don't ask him questions you feel belittled. Never in my life have I meet a Dr. like him. Disgraceful....

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I can not understand any negative comments about Dr.Matano, This man did a bypass on my husbands leg and removed part of his foot where he was able to save the toes and you can hardly tell anything was removed...Wonderful man, Great doctor!! I believe if he wasn't my husband's doctor he would have lost his foot...He is the only surgeon after surgery that comes down and explains everything where all others call...My husband is not going to him for a social visit we want a doctor we can trust and is thorough but as a bonus he has always been pleasant! Also love the staff!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I found Dr. Matano to be rude, arrogant and full of himself with absolutely no compassion for his patient and his family. My Dad was a patient of Dr. Matano and I strongly believe did not properly assess my Dad's condition from the beginning which resulted in 4 amputations in three weeks. Ultimately resulting in his death. Dr. Matano does not have the capability to look at a person in their entirety to determine the best course of treatment for that person. Instead he treats his patients as objects, and the operating room is his manufacturing center. He was unwilling and unable to listen and hear anything the tried to discuss with him. He may be a good surgeon, but his ego gets in the way him being a good doctor. He has the mentality of "one size fits all".... Just not the case when you are talking about human beings and their bodies.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

very devoted to medicine ,kind ,caring person

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Very matter of fact. Highly Competent! I trust him completely and feel that I am in good hands.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

My mother had an appointment, but my father needed to go in as an emergency. At the request of another doctor. My father has 6 broken ribs from a fall from my horse. And they were waiting over 2 hours. He was in severe pain so he decided to leave. They had two cars. Matano called my mother into his office and yelled at her to get out!! Major intimidation. They both have swelling in their legs and needed to see him. My mother is having extreme panic attack from this! I am writing a formal complaint to the office of professional misconduct

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr. Matano operated on an AAA which I had in 2008. Excellent surgeon and follow-ups are impeccable and thorough. Dr. Matano takes a genuine interest in each and every aspect of my well being and is much appreciated.