Dr. Richard Mathe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mathe?

A Must Have Dr.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Honesty is the best policy. I personally love this Dr. because of it. Dr. Mathe loves what he does and it shows. He is a renowned Dr. of his trade and my mother and I are honored to have him as her Dr. My mother adores this Dr. and values his opinion, even though she is his rare oddity given her heart condition . Thank you Dr. Mathe for all you continue to do.

Pure heart

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Kept my diseased heart going for the passed nineteen years! Great doc.

Very caring, very knowledgeable

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr. Mathe is a vey caring, experienced and knowledgeable about current practices and medical strategies. He's excellent, and I have been very grateful I found him sixteen years ago.

Oneof the best doctors I've ever had

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr Mathe assisted me in a tacycardia problem, back in gosh i dont remember 08 09, and i've followed up annually with him. I'm very lucky that the tacy incidents have been far between, two before i saw him, and three after, the last was last year. Dr Mathe went into my heart, checked out everything like I was a porsche and he had been flown in to work on me. Echocardiograms and medication later, even with other health problems, Dr Mathe has been consise and offered reat advise. At first I was a little intimidated by his very professional demeanor, until his Green Bay Packers were in the SuperBowl, and there has was for my checkup with a cheese head hat. Dont let that fool you, this is one serious, educated and ultra-competent professional. Thank you Dr. Mathe for the help you've given me over hte last five, or six years!

Excellent patient care