Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Mauk
Dr. Richard Mauk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Burleson, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Mauk is affiliated with LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Baylor All Saints Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Mauk has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mauk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
LifeCare Hospital of Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Plaza Medical Center
Kindred Hospital Tarrant County
Jps Health Network
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Kindred Hospital Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
41 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Richard Mauk accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Mauk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.