Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard S Mayrose has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I had been a patient of Dr Mayrose for at least thirty years along with my kids and grandkids. I had went in for an appointment because I was in a auto wreck and had some pain in my sholder while I was there I asked him about a bulge I had in my lower left side I wanted to know if it was caused from the car wreck. He was on the way out the door and he said it was my blatter had fallen a little and I was not alotted enough time with him to look at it and I would have to make another appointment well I took him at his word and did not come back I only went when I had to as so many do.I started going to another Dr when I got married in 06 it is the Dr my husband went to .I was having pain one night and desided to go see the Dr. well my fallen blatter that I thought I had ended up being a ovarion tumer the size of a large grapefruit.I have been through two years of fighting for my life with cancer and I am not done yet.I want to say that if I had not had this happen I would have given him very high raitings. I think they need to listen to there patients symtoms and not worry about the time each one of us is aloted.Another thing is if you think something is wrong with the way your body is and your Dr won`t look into it seek help with another Dr do not wait like I did.
51 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Richard S Mayrose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUap Clinic, 1739 N 4th St, Terre Haute, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard S Mayrose in this video.
Dr. Richard S Mayrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.