- University Medical Center Of El Paso
Dr. Richard W Mccallum has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard W Mccallum has the following 19 expertise
- Stomach Diseases
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2020, 2018, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Richard W Mccallum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard W Mccallum
Dr. Mccallum works in El Paso, TX and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mccallum is affiliated with University Medical Center Of El Paso.