Dr. Richard F Mcclenahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard F Mcclenahan?

Compassionate and experienced

It can take a long time to get to see the doctor, and often the appointments run late, but they are worth it ... he takes time to listen to you and diagnose, not just run tests. I have been his patient for 25 years or more, and sometimes have had to urge him to actually run tests (which always turned out to be unneeded). One time I had a fungal infection that was bothering me a lot. He called up a friend in dermatology -- while I was in the patient exam room with him -- and got an old fashioned remedy, no drugs, that worked ! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McClenehan.

Burned out?

This doctor didn't pick up the warning signs that my daughter was on her way to a heart attack; didn't call for blood draw and urinalysis when she complained of kidney disease symptoms; and didn't tell me that my pelvic x-ray showed "possible lumbar radiculopathy", causing me months of improperly treated pain, hydrocodon problems and miserable withdrawal symptoms -- plus I might have to undergo back surgery because a bulging disk was neglected. Lately he has snapped at me for asking questions. I think he needs a long rest...