Dr. Richard Mcgill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mcgill?

Posted on September 8th, 2016

love Dr McGill!!!!!!he is so good with my grandaughter.

Dr. Mc Gill is top notch.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Mc Gill is the best peds doctor in Greeneville in my opinion. He listens and really cares. I trust his care for my children.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

DR MCGILL IS AWESOME. MY GRANDAUGHTER LOVES HIM

Horrible doctor who doesn't care about kids

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Absolute horrible doctor! Have made several appointments with him only to have his office change the location and schedule us with his NP instead of himself. Called several times to speak with him about our daughter and he refuses to answer or to return calls. After last visit we were waiting to hear from our insurance as to why they didn't pay. We communicated this to his office. Less than 30 days after our daughter's appointment he sent our bill to collections. Then a few days later get a letter from him stating that he refuses to see our daughter any more. What a piece of crap doctor! Trust me, we will gladly find a doctor that actually cares about their patients. I would advise everyone to find another doctor for your child because this office does not care about your kids.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

I really like dr McGill. His office has a well child waiting area and the staff are friendly. Most importantly he listens to my questions and answers them knowledgeably and with concern.

LOVE Dr.McGill !!!!!LO

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I have been taking my kids to Dr.McGill since they were born! All four of them! Ages 8 years to 2 years old! He is a wonderful and caring doctor! We go to the office in Jonesborough since they have moved closer to us.We used to drive to Greenville from Johnson City.I love the nurse Holly and the front desk staff! If my kids are sick and need to be seen they are seen the same day! I am also a oyung mom and Dr.McGill has never treated me with disrespect,like some doctors do! I also have recommended that my four nieces and nephews go to him also! I am however not crazy about the new doctor that he hired to help him,Dr.Trosin.Its not that she is a bad doctor,im just not crazy about her.I also like taking my kids to a doctor that knows them on a first name basis.

Posted on August 28th, 2011

does the dr. realize how rude his office staff have become over tenncare patients for some of us that cant afford ins and work i think his office staff are not as nice to us as paying patients

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I have been fortunate my boys are rarely sick, but when they needed care we were treated well.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

the nurse that takes care of the minor things before the doctor comes in,is very rude cold and act like she does not want to be there.i did not get her name.i was not going to let her take care of my children any more.i feel that i need to find another doctor because that nurse or whatever she is called i would eventually have to tell her how i felt.

Dr. McGill is a wonderful doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. McGill is a wonderful doctor. I went through 3 doctors before I found Dr. McGill to treat my child until she is 18. I think he is wonderful and my daugther loves him. She is now 13 and he has seen her since she was 4. I would recommend him to anyone.

Unmatched

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

Dr McGill is an amazing doctor. Our children absolutely adore him. I wouldn't even consider taking our kids anywhere else.

Posted on May 24th, 2009

dr mcgill is the best doctor ever!!! i have a 2 year old and a 5 month old.. he just treats them so well i can have a emergency and be saw as soon as i can get to the office. his nursing staff is wonderfull also in both locations (greeneville and jonesborough). they are very good for returning your call they always call to remind you of a appt.. lucky for me because i forget alot lol. i would recomend this ofc to anyone i cant say enough good things about them just wish i'd found them sooner!!!!!