Dr. Richard McGinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard McGinn?

Kind, compassionate and easy to talk with, Dr. McGinn is a doctor like no other. His care and advocacy during my Lyme disease was outstanding. He sees his patients as people first - and listens carefully .

Dr.McGinn and staff are very caring, professional and exceptional in services. My family has gone to him for many years and I will continue to see him for medical needs!

Awesome Doctor - One of the Best!

Dr. McGinn is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is kind, caring, incredibly smart and dedicated. He is the only doctor I have ever had who calls after he sees me to be sure that what he prescribed is working. And best of all, he LISTENS to what I tell him. I would highly recommend him to any intelligent woman who wants excellent medical care.