Dr. Richard L Mcgough III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Mcgough III?

Dr. McGough is exceptional!

I am a large woman, over 300 lbs and he actually was talking to me thinking I was a patient who was 171 lbs. I have no confidence in him at all.

Best doctor anyone would be lucky to have

Fantastic

All I can say is I have been working in healthcare for 10 years and Richard is one of the best surgeons in Pittsburgh. He operated on a tumor on my shoulder and the pain was so minimal I couldn't even believe.

Doesn't listen to the problem

Exceptional Surgeon

Exceptional surgeon who got me through the toughest year of my life. He is compassionate, direct without being rude and an excellent surgeon. I have had two major injuries this past year and I would never let anyone else operate on me for any type of bone injury but Dr. McGough. He is an amazing surgeon as well as his professional and exceptional staff. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor to work with. Exceptional during office visits. Very detailed in explanations and took his time during the appointments.

mother and registered nurse

His bedside manner is phenomonal. He's very clean and meticulous. As a nurse I am around Dr.'s all the time, they don't compare to Dr McGough. As a little patient of his' mother, I am truly thankful to have found him. He is an amazing Doctor and person!!

Very personable and approachable doctor who took time to answer questions, explain scenarios and findings, and took my needs and concerns into consideration.

great surgeon!

doesn't care

this doctor pretty much just wanted out the door and told me if i can't do my job with my condition just find a new career.

I can run again, because of Dr. McGough!

Dr. McGough is one of the best doctors i have ever encountered. From the first visit to each follow up after surgery, he made sure that i was as comfortable as I could be in the unpleasant circumstances and made sure he explained exactly what was going on each step of the way. It was so scary to think that my tumor might prevent me from being able to run, dance, exercise or even walk! Even through the fears of not knowing what is ahead, Dr. McGough assured me that he would do his very best and get me back to doing the things that i loved to do. 7 months after my surgery, I went for my first mile- long run. 10 after my surgery i was back on the slopes skiing! :) And here I am, two years later, still working hard and forever grateful for the hard work, compassion and kindness of Dr. McGough! He truly made a difference!