Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard B Menashe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Menashe is caring and great doctor. When I went to the hospial several times he check on me everyday I was there. Sometimes it was late at night this meant a lot to me he really cared about my well being. He also check the house doctor and advise me always on the side to get me well . He Cares ! Thanks fo him I am getting well and I've greatful and when he dozes off it is because he is up day and night caring about his patient I hope he never changes he is tops in my book I would award him the great doctor award.
Dr. Menashe really listens to you. He spends the time to sit down and evaluate your concerns. He doesn't play the high and mighty doctor role either. Down to earth, offbeat & easy to talk to. Well versed on alternative approaches to healing. Suspected something with me, did the blood test and sure enough, he nailed it. We are working on healing my body now. I really like him. He can also write prescriptions if necessary, including to a compounding pharmacy. Try him out. I think you'll be pleased too.
My own time with this doctor was varied: He was able to figure out what was wrong with me, but then, he got "way out there" with some of his recommendations (including giving me an ostepathic adjustment while humming and meditating over me). When I saw him, he had literally an entire room of samples from pharmacy reps; I would leave with literally a paper bag, because I didn't have insurance. My parents went to him for chealton, and I was very grateful for that, as such treatments helped to keep my mother alive over a decade longer than she was expected to live, BUT his bedside manner got more off base as he got into the cultish Landmark "education" (think est and sciencetology). I'm actually not suprised to see his discipline by the state board, because when I went to see him with chest pains that weren't cardiac-related but from a medication I had been taking, he had some DMSO for me to use - it worked, but I also knew it wasn't FDA approved, so it made me feel squeamish.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Menashe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Richard B Menashe accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdison Medical Nutrition Center, 15 Main St Ste 6, Edison, NJ
Dr. Richard B Menashe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.