Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Menendez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I recently took my 2 yr old daughter in as a walking because she had had 4 days of fever and cough and couldnt control the fever. The staff was so rude telling me they couldn't see her. I told them to check her temp and it had risen from 101 to 102.9 and I had given motrin 2 hours ago they said it was normal and they didn't let me speak with the doctor. I immediatly call my old pediatritian from when I was a child and they told me to take her in right away. I called the insurance to make the change and went to the other docotor she had signs of peunumonia luckly it was not but she still had the swine flu. I will never go back to dr menendez since this was urgent and I couldnt not control the fever he is so irresponsible
We were aquaintex with.Dr. Menendez in 09 when our son was born... Dr. Menendez approach was abrupt and ao confident that we knew he was the right pediatrian for our children. His tactics are dire t, raw, opinionated and he ia well informed which fits our liking. We are his patience, not friends, we respect his medical views and following thru as we see appropriate. No doctor is everything or the answer to all. Yet, we do as I say again have no formal complaints and have been satisfied these past three years with Dr. Menendez as our pediatrician...I recommend him if you like to be seen by an honest educated and doctor who takes interest in your child. We do!!!
I had my son in 05 and since he was about 4 months he used to have starring spells and would drool I kept telling Dr menendez about these spells and he NEVER did any kind of testing, all he would say is that it was normal he had them up until he was a year and a half when my son had a seizure by that time he was insured by kiaser my son is now having problems with speech and cognitive skills he has brain damage from this drs irresponsible decision-making and not testing my son I found out threw kiaser that my son was having SLIENT SEIZURES this whole time. I blame this Dr for everything my son and my family is going threw.
43 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1975
Hospital Episcopal San Lucas
Dr. Richard J Menendez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMenendez Integral Pediatrics Inc, 1510 S Central Ave Ste 350, Glendale, CA
Dr. Richard J Menendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.