Dr. Richard A Mersberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Mersberger?

Best Dr. that I have ever had!

i have grown to like the man.

BEST DOCTOR ANYWHERE

Dr. Mersberger is such a wonderful healthcare provider! I actually prefer him for my son over my son's regular pediatric group. He is very friendly and professional and actually TREATS your illnesses. We now drive over 20miles just to be able to continue seeing him when necessary.

BEST DOC EVER

BEST DOC, HE CLOSES DOWN EARLY FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ITS HIS PRACTICE & HE WORKS 100+ HOURS A WEEK!

Great Dr. The Best that we have ever been to. Thanks for coming to Dawsonville.

Urgent Care

We had a great experience at this office. We have been to one of the the other physicians immediate medical offices and Dr. Mersberger was by far better than the doctors at the other location. We will definitely use him again in the future.Happy Patient

we had a wonderful experienece with this physician. He was very prompt and animated which put my child at ease. When he left my chils wanted him to tbe her reular doctor which is saying alot. Worth every penny I spent as he went well beyond whar was nexessary to make the visit both fun and comfortable.

I love my doctor!!!!

one of the best family physicians I've ever had. I have recommended him highly to others and have several family members and close friends that use him for their primary care. He is also trained in ER medicine and can do just about everything in his office. He has diagnosed an MI in my father and saved his lfe with his prompt diagnosis and treatment before the ambulance arrived. I highly recommend this doc to anyone looking for a quality MD.

Dr. Mersberger probably saved my life after diagnosing me with congestive heart failure when my my OB couldn't/didn't. Truly an exceptional doctor and communicates in easy to understand terms. Like the other post, his bedside manner definitely sets him apart from the crowd! Highly recommended and respected physicians!!!!

One of the nicest physicians I have ever met. He also has an exceptional bed side manner and is very funny. I would recommend this MD to anyone interested in a quality doctor who knows what he is doing and knows how to speak in easy to understand terms.

Dr. Richard A Mersberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakwood, GA.